It has been a whole year and there is a lot that has happened. I guess it's a good thing I keep a journal too.
I spent September, October and November in Champaign, Illinois where I met a lot of great people. Let's see if I can name everyone from L to R: Dan, Bobert, Tiffany, Phil, Andrew, Holly, Alex V., Tom, Tina (in front), Joella, Me, Alex P., Lars and Matt.
Gloria Chemaly, my friend from medical school, was also there. We were both taking the review course and ended up lived together. We had fun but most importantly, we studied a lot.
This is my friend Tina. She was so amazing. Immediately we became best friends. I didn't have a car in Illinois and she was so willing to take me every where and even loaned me her car at times. Tina helped me to get involved in the ward and make life-long friends. She left for a mission to Puerto Rico in January and will be returning in July of 2008!
Also, in January, Gramps and Grammy returned home from their mission in England. It was such a great homecoming!

In February, Paula was sealed to her husband Reuben and their three children in the St. Louis Temple.
From L to R:
Brother Ratley, Elder Brown, Momma, Reuben, Brianna, Paula, Sister Ratley and Sister Someone else...
Everyone in Illinois misses her too. They don't even bother asking me how I'm doing any more, it always, "How's Sarah?" :)
ReplyDelete