Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm not a plant killer!

I haven't had the best of luck in growing plants. I keep over-watering, or under-watering, or not putting them outside enough, or putting them outside too much, or something. Well no longer.

One of the guys at work was digging up his yard and advertised that he was giving away strawberry plants to anyone who wanted them. I spoke up, but we're not actually moved into the house yet so I wasn't sure where to put them. They are currently at my desk, in a cardboard box, lined with plastic bags so it doesn't leak all over the place.

The other day I was pleased to see some sprouts coming up. But then a day later, I realized they weren't sprouts, they were blossoms! And they opened up fast. Here is a picture of day 3:



And a picture of day 4:

1 comment: