Sunday, September 07, 2008

My great idea

Today in church I was thinking about all the scrapbooking that I need to do. For those who don't know, I'm NOT a scrapbooker at all. My mom bought me some stuff to put together my wedding book and so I've attempted to learn the art. I have to admit that I'm failing but I haven't given up yet. Anyway, I initially wanted to do our entire first year of marriage but I have come to realize that it is way too much. I am falling behind too quickly. So, today at church I decided that I am going to blog it instead of scrapbooking it.

4 comments:

  1. Girl, oh how I have missed thee, let me count the ways.

    Dude, I love your blogy mcbloggerson. I am so excited that I can cyber stock you now, oh how cool is this!

    You know how I feel about scrapbooking and all of it's evils, so really blogging is the only real answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, one more thing. I don't think the name of your blog could be more perf, I can just hear you telling that to your patients.

    ReplyDelete